Are you a “people person” and golfers are your type of people? Looking for some extra income? Well, join the Emerald Greens Golf Course staff. We have two great golf courses, Bogey's Pub & Simulators, family run, great staff to work with, and the friendliest customers in the Twin Cities! Did I also mention FREE summer golf?
- Take Orders from and Serve food and beverage to customers who sit at the bar.
- Mixing cocktails and mocktails. Pour wine and beer.
- Assemble, collect, or verify payment for online food and beverage orders from golfers. Distribute orders to golfers from take out window.
- Washing of equipment, barware and glasses after use. Maintain a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Collecting payments and operating the point of sale for bar and golf simulators.
- Learn how to support and administer golf simulator bays
- Verify a customer is of age to be served alcohol.
- Deciding on whether a customer has had too much alcohol.
- The ability to deal with difficult or intoxicated customers in a professional manner.
- Perform bar closing and cleanup requirements
- In addition to the base bartender:
- Tracking and Ordering of supplies that are required for the bar.
- Enforce bar opening and closing procedures including cleaning and shutdown.
- The cook's position will prepare meals and follow established recipes.
- Prepare ingredients, wash produce, chop ingredients, season meats, etc.
- Follow food health and safety procedures including cooking, cleaning, sanitizing, and storing all food and equipment properly.
- Work individually and assist team members in preparing food promptly for a fast-paced environment.
- Take orders from a computerized system and handle multiple food orders at one time.
- The position will include operating a grill, oven, or fryer.
- Physical endurance is required to stand for an entire shift.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Inside Bogey's Pub & Simulators checking in golfers and simulator guests, serving beverages and food orders, and generally commiserating with our patrons.
- Experienced server able to move at a fast pace and stand on feet for longer periods of time
- Comfortable using computer and handheld point of sale system
- Help behind the bar serving drinks or stocking, as well as occasional help in the dish room
- Contribute to cleaning and tidiness of Bogey's
- Ability to work a variety of shifts. Days, nights and weekend shifts needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others while providing great service to our guests.
Outside Maintenance Staff Positions:
- General Maintenance: grass cutting, miscellaneous outside course upkeep, etc.
- Mechanic: keep lawn mowers and golf carts in top working order and other general maintenance.
- Course Irrigation Specialist: maintain golf course irrigation system.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Various shifts available. Unless noted above, all positions MUST be 18+. Base pay (some positions allow for tips), free golfing, merchandise discounts, and friendly work environment. Return completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail below:
Emerald Greens Golf Course
Attn: General Manager
14425 Goodwin Ave
Hastings, MN 55033