Never Too Early to Think About Golf!! Are you a “people person” and golfers are your type of people? Looking for some extra income? Well, join the Emerald Greens Golf Course staff. We have two great golf courses, family run, great staff to work with, and the friendliest golfers in the Twin Cities! Did I also mention FREE golf?
- Take Orders from and Serve food and beverage to customers who sit at the bar.
- Mixing cocktails and mocktails. Pour wine and beer.
- Assemble, collect, or verify payment for online food and beverage orders from golfers. Distribute orders to golfers from take out window.
- Washing of equipment, barware and glasses after use. Maintain a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Collecting payments and operating the point of sale for bar and golf simulators.
- Learn how to support and administer golf simulator bays
- Verify a customer is of age to be served alcohol.
- Deciding on whether a customer has had too much alcohol.
- The ability to deal with difficult or intoxicated customers in a professional manner.
- Perform bar closing and cleanup requirements
- in addition to the base bartender:
- Tracking and Ordering of supplies that are required for the bar.
- Enforce bar opening and closing procedures including cleaning and shutdown.
- The cook's position will prepare meals and follow established recipes.
- Prepare ingredients, wash produce, chop ingredients, season meats, etc.
- Follow food health and safety procedures including cooking, cleaning, sanitizing, and storing all food and equipment properly.
- Work individually and assist team members in preparing food promptly for a fast-paced environment.
- Take orders from a computerized system and handle multiple food orders at one time.
- The position will include operating a grill, oven, or fryer.
- Physical endurance is required to stand for an entire shift.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
Clubhouse Staff Positions:
- Inside Clubhouse Staff: work behind the counter checking in golfers, serving beverages and food orders, Course Ranger, Beverage cart service, and generally commiserating with our golf patrons.
- Grill Master for Concession Trailer: cook to order for golf patrons, serve beverages, stock and maintain concession trailer.
- Beverage Cart servers: Serving refreshments and snacks to customers out on the golf course.
- Outside Club Staff: ideal for the young student, must be 16+, general outside club work keeping water jugs filled, cleanup, and help with cart duties as assigned.
Outside Maintenance Staff Positions:
- General Maintenance: grass cutting, miscellaneous outside course upkeep, etc.
- Mechanic: keep lawn mowers and golf carts in top working order and other general maintenance.
- Course Irrigation Specialist: maintain golf course irrigation system.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Various shifts available. Unless noted above, all positions MUST be 18+. Base pay (some positions allow for tips), free golfing, merchandise discounts, and friendly work environment. Return completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail below:
Emerald Greens Golf Course
Attn: General Manager
14425 Goodwin Ave
Hastings, MN 55033