Never Too Early to Think About Golf!! Are you a “people person” and golfers are your type of people? Looking for some extra income? Well, join the Emerald Greens Golf Course staff. We have two great golf courses, family run, great staff to work with, and the friendliest golfers in the Twin Cities! Did I also mention FREE golf?
Clubhouse Staff Positions:
- Inside Clubhouse Staff: work behind the counter checking in golfers, serving beverages and food orders, Course Ranger, Beverage cart service, and generally commiserating with our golf patrons.
- Grill Master for Concession Trailer: cook to order for golf patrons, serve beverages, stock and maintain concession trailer.
- Beverage Cart servers: Serving refreshments and snacks to customers out on the golf course.
- Outside Club Staff: ideal for the young student, must be 16+, general outside club work keeping water jugs filled, cleanup, and help with cart duties as assigned.
Outside Maintenance Staff Positions:
- General Maintenance: grass cutting, miscellaneous outside course upkeep, etc.
- Mechanic: keep lawn mowers and golf carts in top working order and other general maintenance.
- Course Irrigation Specialist: maintain golf course irrigation system.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Various shifts available. Unless noted above, all positions MUST be 18+. Base pay (some positions allow for tips), free golfing, merchandise discounts, and friendly work environment. Return completed application to email@example.com or via mail below:
Emerald Greens Golf Course
Attn: General Manager
14425 Goodwin Ave
Hastings, MN 55033