Emerald Greens is continuing the extremely popular couples league on Sunday nights all while maintaining a safe environment for social distancing with those that do not live in the same household.
- Sunday nights at 5pm playing 9 holes with cart for $30/person (a savings of $9.00/person).
- You do not have to commit the entire season or pay for the entire year up front. You only pay the night you can play.
- It will be played as a scramble event with your significant other. Each player hitting a ball and choosing the best option. Then each player hits the next balls from the best option of the previous shots.
- Great way to meet new friends and old acquaintances on a weekly basis. If there is another couple you want to golf with just make the reservation that way. If you do not have another couple in mind we will pair you up.
- You are not required to pay for the entire season. We understand things come up and it is difficult to commit to an entire season with our short Minnesota summers. PAY ONLY ON THE NIGHT YOU PLAY.
- Reserve your spot by calling our clubhouse (651) 480-8558 and reserve a time under Couples League prior to play on Sunday if you want to play. Say to the clubhouse staff when they answer, “I’m calling to reserve a spot for 2 for Sunday Night Couples League”
- Pay on the night you play. Be sure to reserve some time after your round for a cocktail in our clubhouse or on our beautiful patio overlooking the course and club house bar.